Last Updated: 20th of October 2022
Data protection and data security have first priority for Podder. We process and use personal data only to the extent necessary in order to provide our services. We kindly ask you to carefully read our Terms & Conditions, our Data Privacy statement, and the Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”) which form part of our agreement with you.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L., Calle Ribera 1-1, 46002, Valencia, Spain
Tel.: +34 695 249 314 (Spanish)
are the operator of the website podderapp.com and cockpit.podderapp.com. We are responsible for the collection, processing, and use of personal data according to all Data Protection legislation - specifically the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
You, the Customer, are the Data Controller and Podder, the Service Provider, is the Data Processor on your behalf. We only use your data under consideration of the relevant data protection legislation.
With this data privacy statement, we want to inform you which of your personal data is collected and saved when you visit our website or use our website offered services. Furthermore, you will receive information about how we use your data and which rights you have regarding the use of your data.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. “Personal Information” is any information that is identifiable with you, as an individual.
Personal information we collect may include:
- Date of birth
- Credit card or billing information/credit history
Personal Information, however, does not include your name, business title or business address or business telephone number in your capacity as an employee of an organization. Podder Audio Advertising S.L. will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means. The provision of personal information is voluntary.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with customers and to provide ongoing services.
- To understand customer needs and preferences.
- To develop and enhance market services.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- To respond to your inquiry when you contact us, request a download or request a demo.
- To send you our newsletter when you sign up for it, or you sign up to stay informed.
- To advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you (provided that you can choose not to receive any invitations or direct mail from us by indicating your preference as outlined below under Contact Us).
- Statistical analysis.
- Email newsletters.
- Other uses as may be permitted or required by applicable law.
Unless required or permitted by law, we shall not use or disclose your personal information for a new purpose not identified here.
In certain circumstances, the Podder Audio Advertising S.L. Site may collect information from individuals under the age of 13. As required by law, we will give parents direct notice prior to collecting information and receive the parent’s verifiable consent.
- Podder Audio Advertising S.L. will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity;
- Parents can review their child’s personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information;
- Parents can agree to the collection and use of their child’s information, but still not allow disclosure to third parties unless that’s part of the service (for example, social networking);
- To learn more about our privacy procedures, you may contact us at:
We may allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to collect information through the Services. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information about your visits to this and other websites, mobile websites and/or mobile applications across your various devices. This information is used for traffic measurement, research, analytics and behavioral advertising.
The information collected and stored by third parties remains subject to their policies and practices. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
We currently use the services of the following third-party vendors, who may collect your information. You can click on the hyperlinks below to view their privacy policies.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of the information you provide to us. The mechanisms listed below aim to provide you with control over such collection, use and disclosure:
- Marketing Communications. If you do not want us to send you marketing or promotional communications, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any such promotional emails, checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies. You have the option to accept or disable cookies at any time through your browser. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. If you choose to disable your cookies, your user experience may be limited.
- Google Analytics. You can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by using Google’s Ads Settings or going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. You may also opt out of Google marketing products, but please note that this does not opt you out of being served generic ads.
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect. We may disclose information that we collect through the Services with third parties as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our agents and service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as to host the Services, manage databases, perform analyses, or conduct surveys.
- Business Partners. We will not share your email address with business partners without your explicit permission unless required to do so by law.
- Aggregate Information. We may disclose to third parties information that does not describe or identify individual users, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. provides individuals with access to their personal information for review or update. If you wish to access your personal information to challenge accuracy or update it to ensure completeness, you may email us at email@example.com. We will provide a response within 30 days of receiving an access request. If under certain circumstances we are unable to fully separate your personal information from that of another individual, we will not be able to provide you with access to your information.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. will strive to maintain an accurate and complete record of your personal information for the purposes identified in this Policy. If you believe your personal information may be inaccurate, you may contact us to access your personal information and take steps to verify, update, and correct it.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Podder Audio Advertising S.L. protects personal information against unauthorized access in accordance with established policies and procedures. Information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. monitors compliance with its privacy policies and procedures. Users may file privacy complaints and disputes by contacting Podder Audio Advertising S.L.’s Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org who is accountable for our privacy compliance. Every privacy-related complaint will be acknowledged, documented, and investigated, with the results being provided to the complainant. If the complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken as a result.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L.
Calle Ribera, numero 1, entresuelo 1
46002 Valencia, Spain