Last Updated: 16th of November 2021
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. “Personal Information” is any information that is identifiable with you, as an individual.
Personal information we collect may include:
- Date of birth
- Credit card or billing information/credit history
Personal Information, however, does not include your name, business title or business address or business telephone number in your capacity as an employee of an organization. Podder Audio Advertising S.L. will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means. The provision of personal information is voluntary.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with customers and to provide ongoing services.
- To understand customer needs and preferences.
- To develop and enhance market services.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- To respond to your inquiry when you contact us, request a download or request a demo.
- To send you our newsletter when you sign up for it, or you sign up to stay informed.
- To advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you (provided that you can choose not to receive any invitations or direct mail from us by indicating your preference as outlined below under Contact Us).
- Statistical analysis.
- Email newsletters.
- Other uses as may be permitted or required by applicable law.
Unless required or permitted by law, we shall not use or disclose your personal information for a new purpose not identified here.
In certain circumstances, the Podder Audio Advertising S.L. Site may collect information from individuals under the age of 13. As required by law, we will give parents direct notice prior to collecting information and receive the parent’s verifiable consent.
- Podder Audio Advertising S.L. will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity;
- Parents can review their child’s personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information;
- Parents can agree to the collection and use of their child’s information, but still not allow disclosure to third parties unless that’s part of the service (for example, social networking);
- To learn more about our privacy procedures, you may contact us at:
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. does not transfer personal information to third parties or service providers.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. provides individuals with access to their personal information for review or update. If you wish to access your personal information to challenge accuracy or update it to ensure completeness, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a response within 30 days of receiving an access request. If under certain circumstances we are unable to fully separate your personal information from that of another individual, we will not be able to provide you with access to your information.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. will strive to maintain an accurate and complete record of your personal information for the purposes identified in this Policy. If you believe your personal information may be inaccurate, you may contact us to access your personal information and take steps to verify, update, and correct it.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Podder Audio Advertising S.L. protects personal information against unauthorized access in accordance with established policies and procedures. Information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L. monitors compliance with its privacy policies and procedures. Users may file privacy complaints and disputes by contacting Podder Audio Advertising S.L.’s Privacy Officer at email@example.com who is accountable for our privacy compliance. Every privacy-related complaint will be acknowledged, documented, and investigated, with the results being provided to the complainant. If the complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken as a result.
Podder Audio Advertising S.L.
Calle Ribera, numero 1, entresuelo 1
46002 Valencia, Spain